Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Bombshell Dynasty



Hi There! My name is Lindsay Matway and I am ever so blessed to be able to call myself a Top Beachbody Coach! I started my journey as a coach back in 2010 as a new mom and bankrupt bartender who had lost myself and my purpose and wanted desperately to make my life COUNT for something MORE than the status quo! Since that day... I have built what is now THE BOMBSHELL DYNASTY, one of the largest and most successful organizations in the entire company and am myself a 4x Top 10 Coach, Million Dollar annual earner and living MY LIFE by design, completely debt free... all via a little thing called Beachbody.

Now trust me... I KNOW all of that sounds waaaaaaay too good to be true! Haha! So let me just say that I was THEE BIGGEST SKEPTIC when this all started, so I welcome your questions and am more than happy to share my "secrets" to success! 

Click to watch this video:


To get a better feel of who I am and what I am about, watch the video below! It is an interview I did with Beachbody's CEO, Carl Daikeler! 


Beachbody Coach

A few things to consider before applying: 

#1 - You must be willing and ready to get in the best shape of your life using Beachbody programs and/or products {P90X, T-25, Insanity, Shakeology, etc} - I will be coaching you not only on the business, but on best practices in nutrition and fitness. There is absolutely NO NEED to be at your goal body already, but you must be willing to lead by example and be a product of the products!

#2 - You must FULLY commit to completing ALL coach training assignments and agree to living OUTSIDE of your comfort zone! Change is not EASY… but I have essentially compressed a 30 year career into 4 years, and I am helping others to do the SAME so that they can fit their work around their LIFE, rather than fitting their life around their WORK. 

#3 - You must be COACHABLE & COMMITTED. I am going to openly share in just 21 days what took me HUNDREDS of hours and MANY mistakes over the past 3 years to learn about and master this business! Essentially, this info is LIQUID GOLD… and I will be giving it to you for FREE, as I invest my time into you and help you create and establish your own at-home business. What I require in return is for you to meet me half way and want, will for and work for your success as much as I do. 

If you have longed for more freedom, more financial stability, to make a difference and to be connected to people who are doing the same… This just may be the opportunity you have been looking for. 

I am always in search of coaches who match the culture and integrity of our team! If you feel like you are ready to start taking steps to living YOUR LIFE by design, complete the application below!








Beachbody Rewards



Beachbody Coach
The prizes are just icing on the cake. You already are getting paid for your hard work, it’s just an extra incentive!
Here is a list of what I have been awarded:

2015 - All-expense paid trip to Cancun!

2015 - Trip to Sundance for Coach Advisory Board meeting/skiing!

2014 Top 10 Coach - Won a trip to PARIS! (only coach ever to be Top 10, 4x)

2014 Trip to Santa Monica, CA for SuperStar Day with a Shopping Spree on Rodeo!

2014 SuperStar Diamond II (Top rank in the company in 2 business centers)

2014 Won trip to Italy for being in TOP 10!

2014 VIP Trip to Las Vegas for Summit!

2014 Trip to Sundance for Coach Advisory Board meeting/skiing!

2014/2015 - Selected to be on the Coach Advisory Board (1 of 8)

2013 Million Dollar Earner

2013 6 Night Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean 
2013 Top Coach of the Year (First Female Top Coach)
2012 Success Club Trip to Disney World

2012 Trip to Santa Monica for Super Star Day!
2012 Team Cup Champion
2012 Elite TOP 10 Coach (Won trip to Argentina & Uruguay
2011 Elite TOP 10 Coach (Won trip to St Regis Bora Bora, Tahiti)
2011 Success Club trip to Atlantis (upgraded to The Cove and $1000 cash)
2010 Success Club trip on The Oasis of the Seas
2011 Success Club Team Challenge runner-up
2012 Success Club Team Challenge (Current Leader)
2012 Sprint to Success Winner
2011 Elite Coach ($500 Car Bonus every month in 2012)
2011 #2 in the “Scout it Out” Challenge (All expenses paid trip to Cabo San Lucas)
2010 “Grab Your Board” Promotion (Custom Surf Board)
And MANY MANY MORE!!

It is my GOAL to get you to win these same contests and many of my coaches have!!

This is a real life income progression spreadsheet I put together for my 3 year anniversary with Beachbody just to show you the potential of this amazing opportunity!
Beachbody Coach

**Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located on the Coaches Corner on TeamBeachbody.com for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=a8a754f8-cb22-4691-a7fd-bf91f0ebb0b9&groupId=10137

No comments :

Post a Comment