Monday, April 24, 2017

God doesn't CALL the QUALIFIED, He QUALIFIES the CALLED!


This is post for ALL those out there who QUESTION if YOU have what it takes to succeed… 

It's for those who wonder if their PAST will define and determine their FUTURE…

It's meant for the person out there who feels like ALL of the odds are stacked against them… THEY know WHY they want their dreams, but have no clue HOW they will make them happen…

It's for the UNDERDOGS, the OUTCASTS, the LONERS, the DREAMERS, the BLACK SHEEP, and the people out there who feel like NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THEM.

I am here to tell you that I felt ALL of those same feelings… I was and am a normal girl who had BIG DREAMS sown into my soul that NO ONE else understood or really supported… and EVERYTHING about my past said there was NO WAY I would succeed if I pursued those dreams…

But yet, that still, small voice in my head kept whispering that ONE DAY I would achieve things greater than even I could imagine if I only trusted God to take control and set my crooked path, straight.

In 2010, after losing EVERYTHING monetary to bankruptcy, I fell to my knees and gave God FULL control, I stopped listening to the opinions of others… and stopped trying to explain my dreams… I ejected the tape in my mind that constantly played all the reasons why I wasn't GOOD ENOUGH… and I set forth on a path my heart said I was meant for… in that time, I have faced MANY a failure… I have had people hurt and disappoint me, I've fallen to my knees and considered turning around and going back to what is comfortable many times… but through it all, I leaned on God and He always provided enough for me to keep going.

Today, I have a responsibility… it is my PURPOSE to get as many people to realize THEIR PURPOSE and then have the GUTS to pursue it! I sit here looking at these pictures of a little girl who knew all along she was made for much more than average, but somewhere along the way, she had FEAR implanted in her by those who didn't SEE what she saw… and it held her back from God's purpose for her life for far too long…

I KNOW, like I know, like I KNOW that YOU are called to GREATNESS and a purpose that will blow your mind with it's IMPACT on the world around you… if only you dare to take the first steps in faith and let God take the reigns from there! <3

#BelievingBIGthingsforyou!


No comments :

Post a Comment