Thursday, June 23, 2016

Deets on my New Coach Mentoship Academy!

 


During my recent sneak peek into coaching I shared WHY I am SO PASSIONATE about this business and continue to pay this gift forward to others! It's a huge part of what I believe my life's calling is and I don't take the opportunity to mentor someone lightly! It is what wakes me up with butterflies each morning and has me sleepless in bed brainstorming at night! That being said, I have realized over the years that I have to be selective with both the amount of people I bring on (to be able to connect and have time with them) and I also need to be sure they are in a place in their lives where they are ready and willing to do the kind of work it takes to truly change their life for the better long-term, otherwise this journey becomes unfulfilling for both parties involved!

If you would like to be considered for my next mentorship group, please take the time to thoroughly complete the application below!

I am excited to get to know you better and see where this journey takes you!

XO Lindsay


Fill out my online form.


No comments :

Post a Comment