Friday, August 4, 2017

Back to School = Back to YOU!




YOU GUYS!!! I have this GUT feeling that I am not the only one on the STRUGGLE BUS that needs to get back at it once the SCHOOL BUS carts away the kids once again! Haha! Ok... so my child doesn't even take the bus, but you know what I mean!


These final few weeks of Summer have wrecked havoc on my fitness goals and I legitimately have to go on a family vaca with one of the fittest mommas I know in approximately ONE MONTH... So time is of the essence! (see pic below!) You see what I mean... right?! GAH. #itsGOtime



OK, so it's GO time and I need the accountability & support of my Summer Frump Friends! Hahaha! We are in this TOGETHER for 3 solid weeks of kicking our own booties into GEAR!

The GOOD NEW IS... I know the WAY! I know nutrition and fitness plans that get FAST RESULTS in a HEALTHY way!!! SO have no fear there... The SOLUTION to our probs is already laid out and ready to go...

The key now is to STOP the procrastination and get STARTED!!! At the end of the day, WE DESERVE to feel confident in our own skin and that happens when we carve out time to take care of ourselves and fuel our bodies RIGHT!

If you would like to be a part of my BACK TO SCHOOL, back to YOU SQUAD, complete the application below & I'll send you the details to kick this baby into gear! Our FINE FALL BODS are CALLING!!! We've got this!!!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment